My aunt had leave the world for four days. And I already felt sad for four days. But today I can't put it down and accept the reality that my aunt already leave me. I won't be sad anymore. This is her destiny. We can't changes her destiny and brings her back to us. Past means is past. I will not look back. Looking back of the past do not bring me any benefit. Anyway, forget about of those decease.
Last night, I chat with my parents about my future. Maybe I will further my studies at overseas. But one things I worry about is you. I promise you I will come back and pay a visit to you. I mean what I said. I won't forget you no matter what. Your name will carve in my heart and remember you for eternity. The feeling of loving you and missing you can make me feels you always by my side and to support me always.
I love you forever.



0 comments:
Post a Comment