BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fuck you o0o

You made me very pissed off today. Today after my Sejarah paper, I went to find Puan Roslina, not finding you such an asshole, dumbass, idiot, motherfucker, pathetic humans that leave on earth, emotional and pork head. I don't really like your attitude that you face to teacher and students. You make us feels hatred. I bet many people really want to screw you up after SPM. I can tell you that you totally rubbish for me. You taught me nothing, BITCH. I have no fear on you such a bitch. Although, your age is much more older than me, old folks. Besides that, you want to give me 0% for my accounts paper. Just go ahead, BITCH. Who cares about your fucking account paper? Wish for 100% clear pass in your subject. In your dreams, bitch. Don't ever try to think that you have the greatest power on the earth. Frankly speaking, you're not at all. I feels want to slap your face and hang you upside down to cut you into pieces. Who you think you are? You just a ordinary human who is a bitch or maybe worse than a bitch. Did your mother teaches you how to respect people? You want people to respect you. First of all, you need to know how respect others. Understand, bitch??????
I hate you to the maximum, SON OF THE BITCH...............

0 comments: