First of all, I need to say thank you to Pui Yee for your sincerity invitation to your beautiful house for celebrate Mooncake Festival. Last night, I tried two new things that I never done before in my life such as walking while holding a red lantern and celebrating Mooncake Festival at my friend's house. Besides that, holding a red lantern while walking under the shady tree with some drizzling rain on my head is quite scary. Apart from that, my friend, Pui Yee, told me many spooky things that happened before near her beautiful house. At the same time, I felt very curious to all those spooky things. Anyway, just forget about this. And last night I got to know a new brand called BABY MILO. For me, this brand is really new because I never heard before. The brand really very funny. "Baby Milo". Why not "Baby Nescafe" or "Baby Horlick"? Why must "Baby Milo"? Haha!!!!....... After that, we played some games inside the Karaoke room. I not really sure what is all about at first. But finally I understand and while playing this game I felt very sleepy and tired. After that, everyone dismiss at 11.00 o'clock sharp except me and Michael Lee. While waiting for my dad, I chat with Michael and Pui yee. Both of them is a good partner to chat. Haha!! Because they very socialize with each other. Good for them and me.
Which words is suitable to describe about this party?
A.) Happy
B.) Sad
C.) Bored
D.) Tiring
My answer is not here because my answer is beyond that limit.
How about yours?



0 comments:
Post a Comment