Finally, I finish my trial exam. But I still feels that the exam is approaching again that is my SPM. 41 days to go. This countdown really drive me crazy and make me feels very stress. And I will try my best to achieve good results so that my teachers will not disappointed. Some of the teachers had put many hope and effort on us especially my economy teacher, Puan Anita. She is my favorite teacher among all the teachers. Even though most of the teachers are giving up but she is not. She still encourage us and have hope on us. For all those teacher that already give up, my heart will much more relieved. This is because you already give up. If I achieve A's in all those subjects which teacher had already give up, I not going to say thank you because you are giving up. I will only say thank you to my parents, my friends around me, and my economy teacher. For my account, if I really achieve A, I also will not say thank you because you taught me nothing and you always make me down and pissed off all the time. If you really know that I have no potential to obtain an A, please do advise me to drop your subject so you will not have any burden on me. Luckily I do have a mother that know accounts and much more better than you. I learnt account and show improvement because of my mother not you. So don't feels proud when I obtain A in account.
7 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment