BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Guardian Angel

Life is just a cycle for human beings. My auntie just passed away last night because she has cancer. She is such a kind-hearted person but why the God need to give her such a disease. It is so unfair. I really very sad and moody when I received this news from my parents. Yesterday I scolded my brother terribly. And he just kept quiet because he knew that I in bad mood. Last night, I went to my auntie's house for pray. Many taoists came to her house and gave my auntie blessing so that she can rest in peace (R.I.P). My tears just flowed down from my eyes when I saw her lying down there. I really can't accept it that she just left me and a piece a letter for me. One of her wishes I can't fulfill it. I think she gonna be very disappointed. I'm so sorry. She really very love me although I always be playful but she still protect me and willing to forgive me. I felt very happy when I with my auntie. When I was young, she used to bring me to go shopping. What I can say now is just a word, SAD.

0 comments: