BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The place where we start and the place where we end

I going to graduate soon. Maybe I will lost contact with some of my friends because they went overseas to further their studies. Sometimes I felt maybe I also part of the one who will lost contact with all my friends. But don't worry. We can keep contact each other in our blog. So that we know what's going on in our daily routine. By the time, I graduate I not sure that whether I have to time to update my blog or not. But I will online all the time. So we won't lost contact to each other. But sometimes the place where we know each other meaning to say that the place where we will ends. I hope our friendships is endless. No matter where I go, friendships will in my heart. This is because friends is forever for me. They help me when I face difficulties and advice me when I did somethings wrong, play with me when I feel bored and many more. I can't list all out. Because it is uncountable. But something I should end it after I graduate is to forget everything sadness that I been through. 
Best Friends Forever!!

0 comments: