This is the day everybody is waiting for. That is the Graduation day. However, when we heard the word 'graduation', some might think that we gonna lost contact to each other meaning to say that the friendship will end here. For me, once you're my friend, forever you will be my friend. No matter where I go, friendship still in my heart. I always remember the moment we have joy but not sorrow. Yesterday is our last time that we have our gathering party for all the Form 5. This is the most meaningful day for all of us. But I think for all the commerce students I guess we still have chance to gather again. I hope I can have a gathering party again with all the commerce students. Anyway, we still have another prom night. I hope to see all the commerce students during the prom night. I will remember this class of 2009's moment for my entire life.
7 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment