BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to myself

Yesterday is my birthday. I got presents and surprises from my friends. First of all, I need to say thank you to all my friends especially Ruby, Pui Yee, Steven and Hong Yaip. They wishes me happy birthday. I felt that is the greatest presents already. I don't really hope for presents. Haha!! I celebrated three times in a day. First time is at 12.00 midnight on 30th of September. Second time is at school. Three time is at my house during at night. My parents bought my favorite ice cream cake from Haagen Dazz. It is really delicious and flavorful. My parents gave me a big presents and hug. Apart from that, my brothers gave me a BlackBerry phone as my presents. I love it so much. Thank you to all of them. This is the moment that I enjoyed so much with my family and friends. I appreciate them so much. This is because they let me feels the true meaning love and friendships in my life. 
Apart from my birthday, something do happened on 30th of September. That is an earthquake that happened at Sumatra, Indonesia. Hope they gonna be fine and everything will goes smoothly to them. Yesterday, my princess, asked me did I feel any vibration or not? I replied her, no. I thought is people's illusion or imagination. But is true. This really happened at Indonesia. I felt so guilty that I said is fake news. So sorry about it. Hope this will not lasts long. 
 
Happy Birthday and God Bless Them..... 

0 comments: