I very happy to be with you and feels very comfortable. Finally, I can let it go the things that is not belong to me. Rachel, you make me feels that you're the person that I should appreciate forever. I bring me smile but not sorrow. After my SPM, we gonna have plenty of time to accompany each other. I hope we just go overseas for vacation with Crystal and Cornelius, the lovely couple. And some of my friends in Switzerland (Samuel, Bernard, Stephanie, Dominic, Christopher, Raven, Emily). This is my gang that always have fun with me at overseas. After my SPM, Switzerland gonna be in winter season. Is the best time to have ski. All my friends is waiting for my arrival to Switzerland especially Dominic and Christopher. I going to back very very soon. After my prom night, I gonna be back with you guys. And halloween is coming. Too bad I can't celebrate with you guys at overseas. After this year, I gonna celebrate with you guys every year. I not gonna miss a single chance.
Happy Halloween!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment