BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Incoming examination

Recently, many things has changed around me especially when I in the school. I can felt the incoming stress for my public exam. But I still not serious at all. Should I be serious? If I serious, I feels that is quite lifeless. Round-the-clock, holding a book, study and do revision. This going to happen on me very soon. Now is in the month of August. Next month is my Trial exam. After my Trial exam is the Drilling. After that, the real public exam. Basically, this few months is only examination. This is quite ridiculous because having exam for around 3 months. I felt like want to absent to school. This is because I do not feel the stress in school. But I can feels the stress when I enter my study room in my house. I always want good results without any effort. I don't think I can get it without putting any effort. I must put a lot of effort in order to achieve good results just like how I put my effort on my piano, Pegasus and violin, Sapphire. Apart from that, all the teachers keep repeating the same words and sentences that advise us to study hard and exam is just around the corner. But I just ignore them. I feels so sorry to my all teachers. I will try my best to achieve good results.

0 comments: