BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Best friends

Today not really a good day for me in the school. But I hope this will not last long. Both are my best friends. Everyone have argument and misunderstand with each other. But I hope both of my best friends just let it go. Sometimes I really speechless and stunned. Because I do not know anything. At the same time , is good for me too. All those problem just make me worry about my friends. How am I suppose to avoid all those kind of problem? Maybe just absent to school. I wish to. But I don't think my brother will let me absent to school. Or just change school. This is absolutely ridiculous. Then I just need to wait for the time to pass. I do remember the moment that we happy, laugh, and play with each other. This makes us very enjoy. Can I have that moment again with both of you at the same time? Maybe I too demanding or greedy. But I really don't want to see sorrow or sadness between both of you. Both of you are my best friends. I hope my dreams will come true very soon. Can I?

0 comments: