Past few days, I dreamt about my beautiful hometown. I very miss my hometown. I want to give up staying in Malaysia. My hometown just awesome. I doesn't mean that Malaysia is not awesome. Malaysia is awesome too and friends around me is perfect. I appreciate them a lot because they always make me laugh and leave me happy memories. Sometimes, I want to go back my hometown but I don't want sacrifice my friends. I can only choose one. My beautiful hometown or my lovely friends. Both of the things is very important for me. I hope I can get both of the things at the same time. Unfortunately, I can't.
Yesterday, I had my violin exam at Hotel Istana. The examiners is really very friendly and look quite young. Luckily I did not make any mistakes but I felt very nervous. This is because I saw many people look depress when they came out from the room. When their parents asked them, they will said "failed already". I felt the examiners is very strict. But I showed my smiling face and perform the exam pieces to her. I enjoyed playing violin in front of her. This is because the day before the exam, I performed in front of my family. So I have the confident to perform in front of the examiners. I hope the examiners will give me distinctions. Anyway, I must thanked my parents, my professional brothers, and my lovely friends. A special thanked for my violin, Sapphire.



0 comments:
Post a Comment