Yesterday, 5 big family came to my house have dinner with my family. The dining table is full of food and drinks. This is my first time saw so many people have dinner with me in my new house. Anyway, yesterday my parents really busy because need to serve them. But, I need to play songs for my little baby cousin to make him sleep. I felt so tiring because all the songs that I played is classical. At the same time, It make me sleep NOT the baby. Finally, I able to make the baby sleep soundly. And some of them overnight in my house. Some even want to fight for my room. Too bad I can't let them sleep in my room because I like to be alone when in my room. Even though my room is spacious. But really sorry. Besides that, all of them very aggressive and hyper-active. They can run the whole house till the backyard of my house. This is really insane. Their activities lasts till 12.30 a.m. Anyway, I enjoying playing the music to my little baby cousin to make him sleep although is tiring but is worthy. Apart from that, some of my relatives playing my Playstation 3 aggressively. That's really insane. And they fight with each other when they lose. I felt like this just a game. Is not necessary make each other to cry or angry. Last but not least, now my maids is cleaning the whole house. It is really tiring. I need to thanks them.
7 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment