Today I really felt very happy with my friends. This is because all of them really funny, loving and caring to each other. I love them very much especially Baby Lim. Today she is my partner for badminton. Both of us fight for obtain the victory. Our opponent are Hong Yaip and Jing Yi. Both of them really make me very enjoy the game. Besides that, some funny things do happened. This time I really played this game seriously. Finally, we won the game. It is really fun and enjoy. I think this happened to everyone especially Baby Lim. After the badminton, we went to Leisure Mall and night market to have a walk. I just realize that the food in night market is cheap and tasty. Unfortunately, I did not managed to walk till the end of the night market. I do believe that I will have chance to do that with my friends. Apart from that, during in the Leisure Mall, we saw Mr.Leong and his beloved wife walked into the Watson. It is really unbelievable that we met him there and saw his beloved wife. I looking forward to call him for badminton. He is not a good teacher but a good lecturer. I will remember this teacher forever. He taught me a lot of things and guide me very well. Last but not least, we have our dinner at restaurant. Before I go back, Baby Lim gave me a warmth hug. After I came back, I saw Ivin tagged me a picture. It is really very nice. I love it very much. Thanks, Ivin.



0 comments:
Post a Comment