Today I absent to school. This is because my school having some Merdeka Celebration. For my own opinion, is totally useless and meaningless for me. Sitting in the hall for few hours to listen people talking rubbish. I rather stay at home do some revision or play games. But today I went to Leisure Mall with my friends to watch movie. After that, some of my friends went back before 3.30 P.M. They left Ruby. Luckily Hong Yaip and me can accompany her. If not, she going to be bored and lonely. At the same time, also worry about her. After that, we went to play some arcade games. I played soccer with Ruby and Hong Yaip. We felt very happy and the time passes quite slow during that time. Then three of us walked around the leisure mall till 5.00 o'clock. That is the time when Ruby need to go back. Then Hong Yaip and me went to badminton court and dismiss at 7.00 p.m. We took our dinner at Leisure Mall again. Is so bored at Leisure Mall. Nothing interesting about that place. That all for today.
Good night, my friends!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment