I just don't know how to express to you. But I know that I love you. Everyone have their own advantages and disadvantages. No one is born to be a perfect person. I will love you forever even though you have your bad habits or attitudes. This couldn't bother me. This is because loving you is my luckiest thing in the world. If you think that one day I could angry you because of your attitudes, I just speechless. I can see that you are trying to change yourselves. I very glad to see that. Besides that, I very grateful too because I have you. You're my everything. Without you, I'm nobody. Till now, I still proving to you that I really love you. And I want to maintain our relationship as long as I can. I just don't want you to think in the negative pathway. This will never benefit you, me and our relationship. I trying my best to give you the best of everything that I able to give you. I want to make you to be perfect if I can. I hope what you wish for, I able to fulfill your dreams and wishes. Nothing can change my feelings. I also realize that we have many differences in our own opinions. Actually this is good. This is because both of us able to compare both of our opinions to get the best outcome. Different opinions doesn't mean we're totally different. Sometime I do agree with your opinions when you told me the reason why you choose that particular object or item. Not only that, I did not 'ren' your attitudes. It is not necessary for me to do that. I know that your attitudes is bad. But I will advised you to try your best to change it. Everyone have their own bad attitudes or bad habits neither me. Conclusion, I will only love you no matter you're bad or good.
I love you forever, Ruby Teo.



0 comments:
Post a Comment