Having you by my side always the happiest thing in my life. This is because I need you to support me and guide me. You're my guardian angel and lovely princess as well. Your smile is as bright as a sun. You make me feels that nothing is better than you. You're always the best for me. When I moody, I very afraid to chat with you because I had hurt you once before. So I very aware and care about your feeling. This is because you're the only one lovely princess in my heart and my mind as well. I take this relationship really serious. And you're the the first one and last one for me. I want you to be with me forever. We already in relationships for 15 days that equivalent to 2 weeks and one day. I felt so grateful and fortunate to have you.
The wonderful princess in my life, Ruby Teo
I love you.



0 comments:
Post a Comment