I miss you too, my dear... I also not used to it when I did not call you or text you for a day. Every single day I kept text you, call you and chat with you in the middle of the night. Suddenly, I can't text you, call you and chat with you. This is really torturing me. I will never feels comfortable with it. This is because I had practiced this habit and texting the same people for around 1 year. I shared everything with her including my life in the college even though we're in different campus. And on that week the things I can't do with my dear are :-
I can't meet you
I can't hold your lovely hand
I can't touch you
I can't keep in touch with you
I can't watch movie with you
I can't bring you out
I can't accompany you.
I will always miss you, my dear.



0 comments:
Post a Comment