I going to miss you so much... I hope that you can stay with us all the time. Even though we know each other just for a year. But I still not used to it when you said that you want to go overseas. I hope you can come back as soon as possible if you have free time. I going to skype you if I have free time. If you come back to Malaysia, you're welcomed to call me to fetch you at airport. I very willing to do that. Because I miss you. Not only that, I promised you that I will take good care of your lovely 'bao bei'. I do felt very sad last night.
No more arguing with me
No more stepping my shoes
No more hitting my head
No more everything that you usually did to me.
I miss you, my dear lovely father...



0 comments:
Post a Comment