BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finance

I felt so angry because of my parent's mistakes. They misplace the receipt that I gave them and accidentally let my brother saw it. Then my brother started his interview towards me. Keep saying the expenses of last month is too much for me. I realize that after I entered college, my brother became more strict to me and say that study finance need to be calculative in everything that related to cash. Actually I very disagree with that. But I don't want to say it out. He also said that accountant is a person who good in saving money and using money in necessary item. I felt very stress when he limit my expenses. In my life, my parents did not even limit my expenses but my brother did that to me. It is so unfair. I don't really like his procedure. My parents did not ask or said about my expenses. But my brother did that to me. Maybe because I'm the youngest but this doesn't mean everything. I felt very frustrated because I not used to this procedure. But what he trying to say are correct. But I really not used to it. Since my parents did not say anything about my financial, why my brother wanna bother about it? I need privacy...

0 comments: