BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 15, 2010

Taylor's Business Foundation

At first, I thought I'm the only one who is very playful and talkative. But I found that I no longer a talkative and playful boy just like in the high school. I met someone that much more aggressive, talkative and hyper-active than me. I wanna be part of them.
Haha!
Today is my first lesson for Malaysian Studies. We had been separated into few groups. The objective of today's class is to learn new culture. Besides that, Every group need to create their own culture. This is the best part. After that, every group need to send representative to perform it in front of the class facing the audience. I almost laughed like shit when saw all those so-called 'new culture' with different style. Some of it is really very stupid, funny, and meaningless. Some of it is truly awesome, meaningful and decent. Most of the group perform it in the indecent way. This make me laughed. Some even uttering profanity in front of the lecturer. Luckily, the lecturer didn't mind. The most unbelievable part is the lecturer still laugh because the way of their expressing the new culture. Some even rubbing, being horny, bitchy. And act like females. Some even do stupid things. This 2 hours I kept laughing because of their indecent behaviour. My group also doing something that funny yet in decent way. College life really becoming more and more interesting. Besides that, the lecturer is truly amaze me with their jokes. At the same time, we learnt something from it. That's a meaning behind the jokes. I felt the way of teaching of the lecturer is really amazing. This gonna make me become more crazy.

0 comments: