BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Second day of working

Today as usual I woke up at 7.00 a.m. Went to jogging. After that, I text her. But not anymore. Then ate my breakfast. Then drive to work. But today really very special. Work half day and play half day. But since my mum let me dismiss early. I should be grateful with that. Anyway, I had done with my job before I went off. I went to Cempaka today. The purpose is to claim back the deposit that I had paid. Unfortunately, is not ready yet. After that, Kenneth, Lynus, Hong Yaip and me went to cyber-cafe play COD and Left 4 Dead 2. We are so cooperative and gain victory. 4 of us are so excited. We keep caring each other while we are playing. Such a good partner we had here. And I realize that phone no longer is important for me now. I have a bundle of worksheet that waiting for me to calculate and submit to my beloved mum. I was so happy that I able to help my mum. Even though is just a simple work. And the funniest thing is when I was meeting, I brought my mac into the conference room and sat beside my mum. While the meeting is going on, I chat with my friends and facebook-ing. Haha!!! And my mum asked me what am I doing? I said chatting with my friends and seeking for sexy girls. Haha!! My mum just remains speechless and continue her meeting. It's so funny. This is my first job in the office that doing something stupid during the meeting. What a dumb boy my mum had in Lee's family!!! Haha!!!

0 comments: