BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

My 'dad' birthday

Once again, I wished you happy birthday, Chan Pui Yee. I hope you like the present that I gave you. Everything was last minutes. Actually I can't arrange my time to buy present. So I bought it this morning. Quite in a rush. After the lunch, we decided to go to Mines Wonderland to have movies. We had been separated into two groups. One group decided to watch horror movie and the other one watching some cartoon show. I felt very tired and happy. We watched Ju-On. For me, I felt very bored and not really scary but abit digusting. I mean the way the killer slaughtered human. It is truly disgusting. After the movie, I decided to go back because I promised my parents that I joining them for dinner and other reasons. And now I was waiting for my parents. Next week I gonna continue my studies. Hurray!!!!!!!! Is time to become nerd if I can. Haha!!! Studying is fun. At the same time, I felt that my mum, Seah Li Peng, and me have the same thinking and opinion. Sometime I can read her mind and she can read mine. I felt so grateful to have such a wonderful mummy.

0 comments: