Working is fun. I have my own spacious room with cabinet and an assisstant. Besides that, I brought my macbook to the office. So I have 1 PC and 1 macbook. Haha!! And I sat beside my mum. I felt so stress. A dummy sitting beside her. Before the meeting dismiss, my mum asked for my opinion. At first, I really speechless. But last I did sound out and give out my own opinion. And my mum looks quite satisfied on my performance today. Haha!!! The majority of them agree with my opinion. Actually before the works start, I had done some preparation. At last my effort really paid off. I felt very happy and proud of myself. At the same time, the feeling of missing you is no longer in my mind because I have plenty of work need to do. I felt so happy with that. Now I very understand my status. Now my heart is empty and sealed. I really with happy with that. And I know that I can let it go easily.
Hurray!!!!!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment