I don't really understand why the God don't give me a chance. At the same time, I think should I deserve a chance. But everybody have a second chances. But why not me? Is really sad. Life is always have challengers. I just want you. That's all. Other than that, I don't really care anymore. The most important thing is only you. Nothing else comes first. Not even my health or wealth. I just wish to spend my rest of my life with you. I wanna share everything with you. I wanna keep you accompany when you're upset. I wish I can give you everything I could. You're really important for me. I rather shorten my life for few years because of you. This is because I know is worth it. But I just can't get your heart. I felt that I really a failure in everything. Just forget about it. Recently, all the things that happened around me had give me a deep impact of everything in aspect of love, family, and friends. I hope you can give me chance.
Good night.. I love you..



0 comments:
Post a Comment