This few days I went out with Lynus and Hong Yaip to cyber cafe where nearby Leisure Mall. Three of us played Call of Duty : Modern Warfare for few hours. It is so fun. Lynus and me keep kill Hong Yaip till he get pissed off. So funny. The way he get pissed off make me laugh. Playing game is one of the way to calm me down and stop me thinking about other things. This is because I just focus on game. The graphic of the game is truly fascinating. Besides that, Steven joined us after that. He keep shouting Hong Yaip's name because Steven was killed by Hong Yaip. All the profanity had came out from Steven's mouth. I felt so funny when he scolded Hong Yaip. Some people in the cyber cafe looking at him. I feels so happy with them even though is just few of us playing game. Time passes really very fast. I hope everyday I can go out with them play games. Next week the game is on again. Haha!!!!
7 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment