2009 really means alot to me. Obviously I saying this year. I got to know a bunch of new friends and I had fall in love to a person. I had go through my public examination and my ABRSM exam. I I cracked many jokes in the class. All those things I already been through and learn from mistakes. This year is the year that give me a lot unforgettable memories with you. I started to go out with my schoolmates this year. Everything had already past. This year make me realize that you're really very important for me. The god had granted me tears because of you. This year do have some bad memories in between friends. But I not going to remember that. I will only remember all those good memories that granted to me. I will really appreciate that. Because friends is really important for me. At the same time, you're the most important for me. I want to share the rest of my life with you.
5 more hours to go.
After this 5 hours, we had know each other for 1 years and the half..
I love you.



0 comments:
Post a Comment