BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A relaxing day

The Swimming Pool The Sutera Harbour Yacht Club The luxury yacht The breath-taking view from my room The Living room Rafflesia Flower The flower outside the house The Lobby Beach-side

All those pictures I took with my handphone. This handphone really sucks. I forgot to bring my camera. Because I don't really like to take pictures when I go somewhere. But this time got different. Maybe my friend influenced me. This few days I went to Sabah to relax myself. Actually I should go somewhere where is really far from Malaysia. But unfortunately my parents change their decision. Besides that, my uncle persuade us to go there to have fun with them. But I really enjoy the moment with them. I went to many places with them. I felt like no stress when I with them. We went to clubhouse to drink wine, dance, sing, shout as loud as we want. The clubhouse not open for everyone. That clubhouse only open for certain V.I.P. Luckily my uncle is the V.I.P. So we can go in to experiences the Sabah's clubhouse. It is so relax and fun. I get to know many friends here. Most of them are from royal family. But they very friendly and sociable. So I can easily get to know them. Some of them from Dubai and some of them from european country. I gonna have chance to meet them again during the Chinese New Year. I don't really want to talk that much. So I end here. 

0 comments: