Today is my first day of exam. I have no idea why the mathematics is so complicated. I hope I can score A for maths. But English. Maybe it could make my lovely sister very disappointed. This is because Mr.Alphonsus will not set easy questions for us and he marks very strict especially grammar. This drives me crazy. I don't want to fail my English for this SPM Trial. I felt tired to see red light shining on my paper especially English and History. And the red color make me so depress sometimes when I think about it. I should score better than that because I had such a wonderful teacher that always told us "Life is Beautiful". All the teacher around me is totally awesome except one of the teacher is really useless for me. I learn nothing in that class. Luckily my brother guide me all the way. If not, I really have no idea how to done well in that subject. I had promised my brother that I will achieve good results this time. I don't want to break my promise. I never break my promise before in my life. So this time the promise that promise that I make is quite hard to fulfill but I will try my best.
Good Luck to all Form 5 especially my lovely sister!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment