Currently, I preparing for the war on coming Tuesday. This war is very meaningful because I need to apply 11 years knowledge that I learnt. This gonna be a very difficult war to fight for. And this war going to last for a month. Most of my friends is preparing for this war too. This is because they care about it very much. Apart from that, this results can lead us to the college that we want to enter. I hope that the results that I get can satisfied my brother and my parents. I don't want to disappointed them again. This is my last chance to proof to them that I can do it although I in commerce class. And commerce student do have a very bright future that waiting them. And commerce students and science student are equal. Commerce students can also be very successful. Besides that, even though during the form 3 their public examination is not good but this doesn't mean they have no future. That is already a history. Don't ever look down at commerce students.
p/s : Yesterday is a history, Today is a gift and Tomorrow is a mystery........



0 comments:
Post a Comment