Both of us knew that ourselves not well yet. What you like, I going to dislike or vice versa. Maybe we have different upbringing just like what I always said. I had been trained by mother to have a such strange things with weird taste towards object. Sometime the location and the situation can change everything in a split second. I can see that you tolerate me till the maximum. I felt so grateful for that. I trying my best to change your lifestyle. This is the reason why I don't want to chat with you in the middle of night. I not sure whether you realize about your eyes or not. Your eyes is getting better. You just mentioned that you're not a good girlfriend. Then how about me? I don't think I'm a good boyfriend as well. But we are try our best to become. No matter how angry I am towards you, my feeling towards you will not fade away. Before we were together, I heard a lot of speculation about you. Frankly speaking, what they said about you, I just ignore it. Once I fall in love to you, I need to love you and your everything. I need to trust you. No matter what circumstances, you're my everything.
I love you!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment