Why this world is so cruel? I never done well before since I enter college. All the group assignments is just screwed up. I tired for all these things. I had been stay up for few nights doing the assignments. But still screwed up because one of my group member plagiaries it. Sometime I rather do everything by myself so that I can't blame anyone. I just can blame myself and my capability of doing something. Some even lazy using their brain to think. God grants us the brain to think. Why don't use it? Just try to think. Is not really hard right? I don't understand at all the concept in this world. I don't think we have difficulties to think something that we know. When I heard my lecturer said "this is purely cut and paste", I was stunned and stare at my lecturer. But the truth is I didn't even do it. I not sure whether other members did it or not. But I'm sure that I not doing that. Can Taylor's just eliminate the procedure of group assignments? I just want to do things by myself. Maybe I am selfish. Basically everyone is selfish. We fight for our own survivor to survive in this world. The truth is I am selfish, stubborn or maybe stingy as well. I really felt very moody when I heard that phrase came out from my lecturer. I just felt that don't want to talk to anyone. Is just pissing me off during that time. Conclusion, I prefer doing thing by myself and present it by myself. Not to say I don't give chance to other people to express their own capabilities. When I entered college, I realized one thing that is selfishness. Everyone is being selfish. Show no mercy to anyone. Challengers and competition takes place in anywhere, anytime and at anyone.
7 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment