Yesterday, I polished my Sapphire. I felt like long time didn't touch it. I need to get back the soul of my Sapphire. By getting back the soul, I need to put some feeling in to feel the music flowing down deep in my heart. I want this feeling back to me. This feeling is so unforgettable. Same goes to my lovely Pegasus. Pegasus is a combination of all the instruments. Sapphire is a string instrument. Besides that, I had put many effort in these musical instruments. There are just part of my family. Without them, my life gonna be very bored and lonely. Apart from that, I do have lively corundum who leave among us. She is a very lovely, ladylike, polite, good-looking, magnificent girl with full of divinity in her heart. That's the best way to describe her. All my friends have these characteristic that I mentioned above. This is why my friends are always beautiful and lovely one.
Am I right, my dear friends?



0 comments:
Post a Comment