Actually nothing special about my life. I just a ordinary boy that live in the community. What should I said about my life. Am I satisfied with my life? Friendly speaking, I very satisfied with my life right now because I have many glamorous girls and gorgeous boys around me. Besides that, I have everything that I wish for. But one thing that I not sure whether I can get or not that is my SPM results. I want 10A's for my SPM. Can I do that? I must motivate myself to study. No more fools. Do you think I can do that? Honestly, I can't because I am a playful person. I hope I can throw all my bad habits into the dustbin. So I can be the flawless human.
Recently, few ton of homework waiting for me to finish it. But I doing my revision everyday. I really no time for my homework. I apologize to my teacher from bottom of my heart. But sometime I do spend some time on my homework. This is because I do not want to get screw from my teacher or make my teacher to be screw. I want every single thing in my life goes smoothly and steadily. Maybe this will not come true because life is not under our control. So we just can find a way to solve problem that we going to face in the future.
Good Luck!



0 comments:
Post a Comment