The place that I will never visit that is Islamic country. This is because the majority of their country is really very hot. Malaysia is already very hot. If I still go to a country which is hotter than our country, I don't think I can't enjoy it. Besides that, their rules in Islamic country really terrified me. This is because their law is very strict and tight. But now is already 21st century. This is a civilized and modern country. According to all those religious belief, this is just a myth. I strongly disagree about all those religious belief. For me, it is not exist. I don't trust that. I have no reason. Everything that we wish to have is depend to our hard-work to get it. Or maybe the rules is handle by all lawyers. Not about all those religious things. If everything is about religious things, then why the world need lawyers or why people want to become lawyer?
Please think about it!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment