Most probably tomorrow I will absent to school because I having fever. But I wish that the fever will be cure tomorrow. Because I really want to go to school. Besides that, I want to see my results for my rest of the subject that I haven't get it. All the teachers might check our holiday homework that they gave us as our holiday homework. Sometimes I really pissed off because holiday need to finish our homework. Holiday is for us to relax our mind. Holiday means a day of festivity or recreation when no work is done. But they gave us all the work. Holiday is equivalent no holiday. Because we need to finish our homework. I haven't complete my homework yet. If tomorrow I go to school, teachers will scold us or punish us. This is one of the problem that I absent to school tomorrow. But I almost finish all the homework. Unfortunately, I having high fever that cause my body has no energy and headache. The doctor said I have vertigo. Vertigo is a disease that our body will loss our balance that cause by the inner ear or the vestibular nerves.
7 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment