BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

This few days I had think quite a lot of things. I do not know whether I should take action or not. I had told you several times that you and me are from different world. We can't be together. But you do not want to listen. Beside, our lifestyles is totally different. Maybe you think that I'm a selfish person. I rather be selfish because I do not want you to waste your time on me. I hope you can understand. We can be close friend but not beyond that. That why I clarify everything to you. I hope you can understand. Apart from that, this year I have a major exam to face. This is my last major exam in the high school and in my life. I must achieve good results. So I have no choice to make such a cruel decision. I will not let anything to affect my academic performance. This is because I want to enter the best college and have a experience lecturer to guide me. I running out of time. I left few months to end my high school's life. This only happened once in life. So I must appreciate every single minutes and seconds. This few days I had wasted all my time to settle our problem. So I had gave you a complete answer. Maybe you feel not fair or I gave a unreasonable excuse. So really sorry.

0 comments: