During our high school, we wished to enter college as soon as possible. But now I wished to go back high school. The moments in high school is unforgettable. My friends and my teachers are part of my family in the school. I not missing the school. I missing the moments that happened in school with my friends and teachers. Last Friday, I went back to Cempaka. I recalled the memories while sitting beside the swimming pool. Everything is just beautiful. But college will not happen such things. I hope I can revert the time and go back to high school. Jokes with my teachers, become an irresponsible monitor, the gamers in the class, disturbing teachers and my friends and many more. Apart from that, all my dearest friends in always by my side. They just like my siblings. But in college, I can't find such friends anymore. Form 5 Commerce 1 and Form 5 Commerce 2 are always a family. Nothing can separate us. The one and only one in my heart. Is just them. I love them so much..... and my dearest Ruby Teo as well.
7 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment